Content Management System
Content Management System (CMS) provides the user with the flexibility to change and manage content on their own.
And if you need to keep your website updated with current information and old information needs to be removed or archived, a CMS or Content management system is the only solution.
A CMS makes it easier for people to create, edit and publish content on a website. Historically, website publishing has required significant technical skills (HTML, programming). A good CMS allows non-technical authors and editors to easily and quickly publish their content.
By easing technical hurdles in the publication of content, a CMS can reduce the need for training, while facilitating more people to publish.
A CMS can facilitate better content security. It can control who is allowed to publish to the website, and who is allowed to see what content.
CMS offers the best platform to develop sites that meet all the SEO requirements
The benefits of an updateable web site:
- Change news and articles 24/7 - whenever you want to!
- Photographs, text or documents can be uploaded
- Multiple passwords can be provided so that more than one user can update the site
- Visitors to your site recognise that your site is kept up-to-date with current information
- No need for a maintenance agreement with your web provider
- Keep your web site moving with the pace of your company's evolution